As a specialist in the area of residential lettings and property management we offer a number of ways in which you as a landlord can rent your property. In this example we cover the key points of our fully managed service.
Regularly dealing with landlords has helped us to indentify key concerns and to guide you through this complex and sometimes legalistic process.
Following a FREE Market Appraisal and ensuring that the property meets with all legal requirements you can be safe in the knowledge that the following will be conducted in a professional manner.
- Advertising and marketing your property across a wide range of media
- Finding you a Tenant
- Property Pre Check Schedule
- Accompanied Viewings
- Full inventory with colour pictures
- Tenancy Agreement
- Full referencing of all tenants/guarantors
- Accompanied Tenant check in and check out.
- Quarterly maintenance inspections of your property
- Arranging Gas Safety Checks (CP12) when they are due
- Protect of deposit (where applicable)
- Arranging of Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) to be produced.
- Utility companies notified of new tenants and meter readings
- Housing Benefit, Council Tax offices notified of new tenants and tenancy end.
- Full statement of account issued each month
- Access to our fully qualified local tradespeople for all your property maintenance needs.
- Impartial advice on all aspects of insuring your property from buildings cover to rent guarantee.
If you have a property that you want to rent or are thinking of investing and joining the ever growing number of landlords across the UK then come and talk to us first. Our experience, local knowledge and independence puts us way ahead of the national chains.