If you let your property out to paying tenants then you will need insurance to cover you, a simple home policy will not offer sufficient cover, so you will need to get a quote for landlord insurance.

That is where The Accommodation Shop can help!

Having the right landlord insurance policy is an important consideration. Typical features of landlord insurance can include buildings cover, employers liability insurance and legal expenses cover as well as loss of rent. With the right amount of cover you can secure your properties to make sure you are covered if anything were to go wrong.

Features like accidental damage cover, property owners liability cover, vacant premises cover and landlords contents insurance are other optional extras and upgrades available with landlords insurance. Typically your landlords insurance policy will cover against damage to your property by flooding, fire, subsidence, smoke, burst pipes. Unoccupied cover can also be included in the policy, so if your property is empty you could still be covered under your insurance.

With our 20 years of experince in the Lettings business we have been able to negotiaite excellent policy premuims from a number of specialist Insurance Companies.

Call us today for a quote whether you have just one property or a portfolio on 01304 22 66 66

All new Landlords registering a property with us get One Years FREE Contents Insurance !